Sunday, January 6, 2013

Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Seasoned Salt and Lime Aioli

This dish is so good that I made it twice in a row! And I'm not even a big sweet potato person!

3 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed
1/4 cup olive oil

Preheat the oven to 475°F. Cut the sweet potatoes into thin sticks, then toss them in the oil. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, then flip them over using a spatula and bake for another 10. While the potatoes are baking, make the seasoned salt.

1 teaspoon corase salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon paprika

Place above ingredients in a jar and shake. I normally make a large batch of this and keep it in the cabinet so I always have it on hand.

Once the potatoes are done, generously sprinkle with the seasoned salt. Serve warm with a side of Garlic Lime Aioli for dipping. Trust me, do not skip this sauce.

Recipe adapted from Susie Middleton

No comments:

Post a Comment